Sunday, August 12, 2007

Who are you?









It seems easy right?
So are you really able to tell me who you are?

This is an Anger Management dialogue:

- "Who are you?"
- "Well, I am an executive assistant at a major pet products company..."
- "I don't want you to tell us what you do. I want you to tell us who you are."
- "All right... I'm a pretty good guy. I like playing tennis on occasion..."
- "Also, not your hobbies, Dave. Just simple: tell us who you are."

I'm sure you haven't asked yourself this question... have you? You should.

Let's try it out. Are you...

... a man/woman?
... a son/daughter?
... a father/mother?
... a boss?
... optimistic?
... pessimistic?
... realistic?
... religious?
... sporty?
... extrovert?
... happy?

So I do know now what you do and your hobbies as well, but I still don't know who you are. So far I'm affraid you haven't answered enough to cover the question.